Do you hear the word ‘Anxiety Symptoms’? Did you feel or face any time and period?
So, let’s discuss anxiety symptoms.
What does it indicate?
Anxiety is an emotion and feeling, and a state of mind where you feel disturbed. It can be temporary that happens due to some accidental events and accidents. However, it grows with time and becomes more serious gradually.
A person bound himself when he feels anxious with many questions, such as how others think, how I may look, why this is happening to me, and more. In short, a person with anxiety disorder over thinks and ruins his career and personal relationship; thus, it affects a person’s overall emotional and social development. Right?
You feel anxious now and then. For example, you worry when faced with a problem at exam time, before taking a test or making an important decision.
- Feelings of panic, doom, or danger
- disturbance in sleep pattern
- Cold, Sweaty, Numb and tingling hands or Toes
- Or, Shortness of breath (Inhale and exhale)
- Breathing over, faster and more quickly than usual (hyperventilation)
- Heart palpitation or Nausea, Tense muscles
- Thinking about a problem over and overthinking
- Inability to concentrate
- Intensely or obsessively not faced feared objects or places
- Now as this time anxiety, stress from career
- Future, goals
- Failure to pay attention and focus on the present
- Unconscious mindset
What are the Causes of anxiety?
- Genetic reasons:- carry from genetically anxiety disorder
- Brain chemical:- It can be faulty circuits in the brain that control fear and emotions.
- Environment:- It can be from a stressful event like the death of a spouse etc.
- Drug withdrawal or misuse and some other factors
What is the type of Anxiety Symptoms?
Five types exist and they are-
- GAD:- General Anxiety Disorder
- OCD:- Obsessive-compulsive disorder
- PTSD:- Post-traumatic disorder
- Social Anxiety
Treatment for Anxiety Symptoms
No one can manage anxiety until you don’t want to. Thus, you have to make yourself stiff and strong enough to pass all the hurdles along your way. Because the anxiety treatment journey will be super long; thus, you have to be patient and calm and need your friends to support that.
Curable without medication
- Psychotherapy: This kind of session (counseling) helps you learn how your emotions change your behaviors and change thoughts. It’s sometimes called conversion therapy. A controlled mental health professional listens and talks to you about your thoughts and feelings and guidance to understand and manage your problem and anxiety disorder.
- Cognitive-behavioral (CB): Therapy is a standard type of psychotherapy that learns how to exclude harm and panic, causing thought manners and reactions also behaviors in positive ways. You will learn ways to carefully compare and manage fear or worry about some conditions without anxiety. Some places offer family CB sessions.
- Stress management: dealing with handling stress can help limit potential triggers. Organize any anticipated pressure event and deadlines, compile lists to make stressful tasks more manageable with calm, and commit to taking time off from study or work.
- Relaxation technique: e.g., yoga
- Support network: Talk with understanding, frankly people who are supportive and understand your situation, such as family members or friends, closet one. Also, Support people may be available in any condition and online.
- Exercise: Physical activity can improve self-image and release chemicals in your mind that hit positive feelings.
- Know about anxiety disorder.
- Take care of the treatment plan.
- Cut down on foods and drinks caffeine.
- Don’t use drugs and alcohol.
- Eat right and be physical.
- Get better sleep.
- Learn to relax.
- Keep a journal.
- Manage your negative thoughts.
- Get together with friends.
- Seek support.
Ask or consult from the doctor before taking any over-the-counter meds or herbal remedies. Many have chemicals that can make anxiety worse.
Anxiety is an emotion and feeling, and a position of mind where you feel disturbed. It can be temporary that happens due to some accidental events and accidents. However, it increases with time and becomes more serious gradually. Anxiety Symptoms persistence can be harmful if you don’t seek for treatment on the right time.
No one can best handle anxiety until you don’t want to. Thus, you have to make yourself healthy and strong enough to pass all the hurdles along your way. Because the anxiety treatment journey will be super long; thus, you have to be patient and calm and need your friends’ support.