Showing all 3 results
Showing all 3 results
Buy Clonazepam Online
The medication of Clonazepam is prescribed to the patients to prevent and control seizures. Clonazepam is known as antiepileptic or anticonvulsant medicine. This medicine is also used to treat panic attacks, such as the sudden appearance of intense fear or anxiety and physical symptoms. Clonazepam works by producing a calming effect on the brain and nerves. Clonazepam belongs to the category of medicine known as benzodiazepines.
How to use Clonazepam
Read the medication instructions provided by your pharmacist along with the medicine, before you start taking the dosage of Clonazepam or whenever you get a refill. If you have any questions about the medication, consult with your doctor, or pharmacist right away.
Take the dosages of this medicine by orally by mouth as directed by your doctor, usually two or three times a day. Dosage of Clonazepam always depends on the medical condition of the patient, age, and response to the medication. The dosage is based on the weight of children. Older patients most commonly start this medication with a lower dose to prevent the risks of side effects. The patient should never alter the treatment of this medicine, take it more often than prescribed, or continue it for a longer time without consulting doctor.
Withdrawal of Clonazepam
The patient might suffer from withdrawal symptoms if they suddenly stop taking this medicine. Withdrawal symptoms of Clonazepam may include, but are not limited to:
- Mental or mood changes
- Stomach cramps
To prevent the happening of withdrawal symptoms, lower the dose gradually according to the directions of a physician when the medication is supposed to be stopped. Withdrawal symptoms are more likely if the patient has used Clonazepam for a long time or in high doses. Consult with the doctor right away if you or anyone you know have withdrawal.
Side effects of Clonazepam
Always remember that your doctor or pharmacist has prescribed you to use Clonazepam because he or she judged that the benefit of this medication is greater than the risk of side effects. Many patients who are using this medication do not have any severe side effects.
Side effects of Clonazepam may include:
- Loss of coordination
- Increase in saliva production
- High fever
- Mood swings
Inform your doctor right away or seek emergency medical help if any of the side effects occur when you are taking the medication of Clonazepam.
- Before taking this medicine, tell your doctor if you are allergic to this medicine or have any other allergies.
- Do not use this medicine if you have narrow-angle glaucoma.
This drug may make you feel dizzy, do not drive any vehicle, or
- operate any machinery until you do not feel dizzy.
- Before having any surgery, tell your doctor about the products you are using, including prescription drugs.
- Do not consume alcohol or any alcoholic beverage when you have this medication.
- Older adults are more sensitive to the side effects of this medication.
- Do not use this medicine during pregnancy. Consult with your doctor for more information about the safe usage of this medicine.
- Do not share your medicine with anyone. Sharing or giving away Clonazepam is against the law.
If you miss a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as you remember. If it is time for the next dose, skip the missed dose.
Store the medicine in room temperature and away from direct sunlight. Do not flush the medication in the toilet and do not store it in the kitchen. Keep it away from the reach of children and pets.