Showing all 1 result
Showing all 1 result
Buy Fioricet Online
Fioricet is a combination of medicine which includes Acetaminophen, Butalbital, and caffeine. Fioricet is used to relieve muscle contractions, tension, and headache. Acetaminophen present this medicine helps to ease the pain of a headache. Caffeine helps to increase the effects of Acetaminophen. Butalbital contributes to decrease anxiety and cause relaxation and sleepiness. When Butalbital is used for an extended period, it may cause dependency.
How to use Fioricet
Take the dosage of Fioricet orally as directed by your expert doctor, commonly every four hours. The dosage of this medication is always based on:
- age of the patient
- response to the treatment of
- the medical condition of the patient
Read the medication instructions provided by the doctor before you start taking the dosage of Fioricet or whenever you get a refill. Consult with your doctor, or pharmacist to explain any part you do not understand about the medication. Take the dosage of this medication exactly as prescribed by your doctor.
Swallow the tablet as soon as you put it in your mouth with plenty of water. Do not presoak, lick the tablets. Take the dosages of Fioricet orally by mouth as directed by the physician. Take this medicine with or without food. It is advised to take this medicine after a meal if you have nausea. The patient should never alter the treatment of this medicine, consume it more often than prescribed, or continue it for a longer time without consulting health care provider.
Side effects of Fioricet
Side effects of Fioricet may occur during the starting of this medication, which may include:
- Bad taste in the mouth
- Change in sex drive
- Blurred vision
- Shaking (Tremor)
- Increase in urination
- Dry mouth
- Anxiety and unhappy mood
- Painful urination
- Irregular heartbeat
- Hair loss
- Excessive excitement
- Muscle pain
- High blood pressure
- Fast heartbeat
It is not a complete list of possible side effects of this medicine that may occur. Consult your doctor for medical advice about side effects of Fioricet.
- Before taking the dosage of Fioricet, tell your doctor if you are allergic to it, or have any other allergies.
- Consumption of this medicine may make you feel dizzy, do not drive any vehicle, or operate any machinery until you do not feel dizzy.
- Do not take this medication if you have head injuries, sleep apnea, asthma, kidney disease, or liver disease.
- Before having any surgery, tell your doctor about the products you are using, including prescription drugs.
- Older adults are more sensitive to the side effects of this medication.
- Do not consume alcohol or any alcoholic beverage when you have a dose of this medicine.
- Do not use this medicine during pregnancy. Consult with your doctor for a better understanding of the safe usage of this medicine.
- Do not share your medicine with anyone. Sharing or giving away your medication is against the law.
If you lose or skip a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as you remember it. If it is time for the next dose of this medicine, skip the missed dose.
Store the medicine in the container it came in, tightly closed, and out of reach of children. Keep it at room temperature, away from moisture and direct sunlight. Do not flush the medication in the toilet and do not store it in open places.