Showing 1–12 of 14 results
Buy Oxycontin Online
Oxycontin is a prescription medicine that is used when an opiate medication is needed to manage severe pain. Oxycontin is used to treat moderate to severe pain, which could not be treated with any other medicines. Oxycontin is used when an around-the-clock medication is needed for the long-term treatment of pain. This medicine should only be used when it is clearly needed when other pain treatments, such as non-opioid pain relievers do not treat your pain.
The medication of Oxycontin should not be used for the treatment of pain, which do not require around-the-clock treatment.
How to use Oxycontin
The patients should not use Oxycontin if they are allergic to it, or have severe asthma or breathing problem. It should not be given to a child younger than 11 years old. Take the dosage of this medicine exactly as prescribed. Carefully read the medication instructions provided at your prescription label before you start taking the dosage of Oxycontin or whenever you get a refill. Consult with your doctor, or pharmacist to explain any part you do not understand about the medication. Take the dosage of Oxycontin precisely as prescribed by your doctor.
Swallow the pill as soon as you put it in the mouth with plenty of water. Do not pre-soak or lick the tablets. Take the dosages of Oxycontin orally by mouth as directed by the physician, do not chew, crush, or snort it. Take this medicine with or without food. It is recommended to take the dosage of Oxycontin after a meal if you have nausea. Consult with your doctor about other ways to prevent nausea. The dosage of this medicine always depends on the medical condition of the patient, age, and response to the medication. The patient should never alter the treatment of this medicine, take it more often than prescribed, or continue it for a longer time without consulting health care provider.
Do not suddenly stop using this medicine at any cost. Suddenly stopping this medication may lead to withdrawal effects of Oxycontin.
Side effects of Oxycontin
Side effects are common when the medication is started for the first time, which may include:
- Dry mouth
- Uncontrollable shaking
Consult with your doctor if these common side effects become severe and don’t go away.
- Consumption of this medicine may make you feel dizzy, do not drive any vehicle, or operate any machinery until you do not feel dizzy.
- Before taking the dosage of Oxycontin, tell your doctor if you are allergic to it, or have any other allergies.
- Do not consume alcohol or any alcoholic beverage when you have a dose of this medicine.
- Do not take the medication of Oxycontin if you have head injuries, asthma, breathing problem, kidney disease, or liver disease.
- Before having any surgery, tell your doctor about the products you are using, including prescription drugs.
- Older adults are more sensitive to the side effects of this medication.
- Do not use this medicine during pregnancy. Consult with your doctor for a better understanding of the safe usage of this medicine.
- Do not share your medicine with anyone. Sharing or giving away your medication is against the law.
Since this medication is used to treat severe pain, you are not likely to miss any of its doses. Skip the missed dose when it is time for the next dose. Do not double dose Oxycontin. Consult with your doctor for a better understanding of missed doses of Oxycontin.
Store the medicine at room temperature, away from moisture, direct sunlight, and heat. Do not flush the medication in the toilet and do not store it in the kitchen. Keep a record of your remaining medicine. Do not leftover your opioid drug. It is prone to be abused.
A Word of Caution:
- OxyContin can be administered with or without food, one tablet at a time with a big glass of water.
- Since Oxycontin is reported to have abuse potential, it is highly advisable to consult your doctor before changing or administering Oxycontin. The dosage to get pain relief varies from person to person. Moreover, during the course of your medication, the current dosage may not seem enough to control pain. However, in this scenario, you need to consider to visit your physician.
- Refrain from cutting, breaking, crushing and breaking, chewing or attempting to dissolve oxycontin. It can impair the controlled-release delivery system which can prove to be fatal.
- If you experience impairment in reactions, the chances are it can affect your ability to drive or operate the machinery. Therefore, refrain from driving or operating heavy machinery if you suffer from these symptoms.
- Since it has the potential of a person getting addicted to it, refrain from administering the Oxycontin tablets suddenly. If you do so you can experience withdrawal symptoms such as diarrhea, insomnia, muscle and bone pain and vomiting.
- Combining alcohol with oxycontin may have fatal results. Besides this, you may experience effects such as sedation and respiratory depression (impaired breathing).
- If you develop constipation while taking OxyContin, laxatives may help. Antiemetics may be used to treat nausea or vomiting which may occur as a side effect.
- While you’re administering OxyContin, Take the time to stand from lying and sitting position, the sudden movement may result in your blood pressure to go lower and you may feel dizzy.
- Some of the patients have reported experiencing symptoms such as agitation, increased heart rate, muscle-flushing, hallucinations while taking Oxycontin, consult with your doctor in any of these conditions.
- Avoid grapefruit juice, grapefruit products, Seville oranges (used to make orange marmalade), and tangelos (a tangerine-grapefruit cross) due to possible food-drug interactions.
- Refrain from administering the Oxycontin during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless specifically recommended by your doctor.
- Keep this medicine out of the reach of children and pets. even one dose of accidental ingestion of OxyContin, by children, can prove to be fatal.