Showing all 5 results
Showing all 5 results
Buy Percocet Online
Percocet is an opioid medication that is a combination of Acetaminophen and Oxycodone. It is prescribed to the patients to treat moderate to severe short-term pain. This medicine is used to treat acute pain of an injury, cancer, C-Section, and other severe short-term pain. Percocet changes the phenomenon of how your body feels and responds to pain. Acetaminophen present in Percocet also helps reducing fever.
How to use Percocet
Read the medication instructions provided by your pharmacist before you start taking the dosage of Percocet or whenever you get a refill. If you have any questions about the medication, consult with your doctor, or pharmacist right away.
Take the dosages of this medicine by orally by mouth as directed by your doctor, usually two or three times a day. Take this medicine with or without food. It is better to take Percocet medicine with food if you have nausea. Consult with your doctor about other ways to prevent nausea. Dosage of Percocet always depends on the medical condition of the patient, age, and response to the medication. Older patients most commonly start this medication with a lower dose to prevent the risks of side effects. The patient should never alter the treatment of this medicine, take it more often than prescribed, or continue it for a longer time without consulting the doctor.
Withdrawal of Percocet
The patient might suffer from withdrawal symptoms if they suddenly stop taking the medication of Percocet. Withdrawal symptoms of Percocet may include, but are not limited to:
- Mental or mood changes
- Stomach cramps
- Runny nose
- trouble sleeping
- thoughts of suicide
- Muscle aches
- Watering eyes
- Sudden changes in behavior
To prevent the happening of withdrawal symptoms, lower the dose gradually according to the directions of a physician when the medication of Percocet is supposed to be stopped. Withdrawal symptoms are more likely if the patient has used this medication for a long time or in high doses. Consult with the doctor right away if you or anyone you know have withdrawal.
Side effects of Percocet
Always remember that your doctor or pharmacist has prescribed you to use Percocet because he or she judged that the benefit of this medication is greater than the risk of side effects. Many patients who are using this medication do not have any severe side effects.
Side effects of Percocet may include:
- Loss of coordination
- Increase in saliva production
- High fever
- Mood swings
Inform your doctor right away or seek emergency medical help if any of the side effects occur when you are taking the medication of Percocet. Eat dietary fiber, drink enough water, and exercise to prevent constipation.
- Before taking the dosage of Percocet, tell your doctor if you are allergic to Percocet, Oxycodone, Acetaminophen, any other opioid, or have any other allergies.
- Do not take this medicine if you have head injuries, seizures, sleep apnea, asthma, kidney disease, or liver disease.
- Consumption of Percocet may make you feel dizzy, do not drive any vehicle, or operate any machinery until you do not feel dizzy.
- Before having any surgery, tell your doctor about the products you are using, including prescription drugs.
- Do not consume alcohol or any alcoholic beverage when you have a dose of Percocet.
- Older adults are more sensitive to the side effects of this medication.
- Do not use this medicine during pregnancy. Consult with your doctor for a better understanding of the safe usage of this medicine.
- Do not share your medicine with anyone. Sharing or giving away your medication is against the law.
If you miss or skip a dose of this medication, take it as soon as you remember. If it is time for the next dose, skip the missed dose.
Store the medicine at room temperature and away from direct sunlight. Do not flush the medication in the toilet and do not store it in the kitchen. Keep it away from the reach of minors and pets.