Showing all 4 results
Showing all 4 results
Buy Phentermine Online
Phentermine is a prescription medicine that is used by the patients above 30 years of age to lose weight. It is used by individuals who are overweighted. It is used along with doctor-approved exercises and a low-calorie food plan. It works by decreasing the desire for the meal. It comes in the oral pill form, usually taken by mouth once daily in the morning before breakfast. This medicine is commonly taken in the morning, with or without a meal.
How to use Phentermine
This medicine is not advised to e used for the long-term. Discontinue the medication if weight loss has not occurred within four weeks of therapy. Take the dosage of this medication orally by mouth, usually once a day. The medicine is commonly taken one hour before having breakfast or one or two hours after breakfast.
Your doctor may adjust your dose to take it three times a day in small quantities when needed. Read the medication instructions provided by the doctor before you start taking the dosage of Phentermine or whenever you get a refill. Consult with your doctor, or pharmacist to explain any part you do not understand about the medication. Take the dosage of this medication exactly as prescribed by your doctor.
Swallow the tablet as soon as you put it in the mouth with enough water. Do not presoak, lick the tablets. Take the dosages of Phentermine orally by mouth as directed by the physician. Take this medicine with or without food. It is advised to take this medicine after a meal if you have nausea. The patient should never alter the treatment of Phentermine, make it more often than prescribed, or continue it for a longer time without consulting health care provider.
Side effects of Phentermine
Side effects of Phentermine may occur during the starting of this medication, which may include:
- Heart valve disorder
- Psychotic disorder
- Bad taste in the mouth
- Change in sex drive
- Blurred vision
- Dry mouth
- Anxiety and unhappy mood
- Painful urination
- Hair loss
- Excessive excitement
- Muscle pain
- High blood pressure
- Fast heartbeat
It is not a complete list of possible side effects of Phentermine that may occur. Consult your doctor for medical advice about side effects of this medication.
Serious side effects
Seek emergency medical help if you encounter serious side effects of Phentermine, which may include:
- Severe or rapid seizures
- Slurred speech
- Memory loss
- Extreme confusion
- Extreme excitement
- Trouble sleeping
- Changes in sex drive
- Excessive sweating
- Before taking the dosage of Phentermine, tell your doctor if you are allergic to it, or have any other allergies.
- Consumption of this medicine may make you feel dizzy, do not drive any vehicle, or operate any machinery until you do not feel dizzy.
- Do not take this medication if you have head injuries, sleep apnea, asthma, kidney disease, or liver disease.
- Before having any surgery, tell your doctor about the products you are using, including prescription drugs.
- Older adults are more sensitive to the side effects of this medication.
- Do not consume alcohol or any alcoholic beverage when you have a dose of this medicine.
- Do not use this medicine during pregnancy. Consult with your doctor for a better understanding of the safe usage of this medicine.
- Do not share your medicine with anyone. Sharing or giving away your medication is against the law.
If you lose or skip a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as you remember it. If it is time for the next dose of this medicine, skip the missed dose.
Store the medicine in the container it came in, tightly closed, and out of reach of children. Keep it at room temperature, away from moisture and direct sunlight. Do not flush the medication in the toilet and do not store it in the bathroom.