Showing all 2 results
Showing all 2 results
Buy Valium (Diazepam) Online
Valium is a brand name of Diazepam which is a prescription medicine. Valium is a benzodiazepine that is used to treat seizure disorders, anxiety, symptoms of alcohol or drug withdrawal, and muscle spasms. Valium provides a rapid onset of the medication within 15 minutes of use. This medication works inside the brain called (GABA) gamma-Aminobutyric acid. Gamma-Aminobutyric acid reduces the activity in such parts of the brain that are responsible for controlling memory, logical thought, emotions, and breathing. Valium is an oral tablet available as both generic and brand name medicine. It is also available as a rectal gel.
How to use Valium
Read the medication instructions provided by your personal doctor before you start taking the dosage of Valium (Diazepam) or whenever you get a refill. If you have any questions about the medication, consult with your doctor, or pharmacist right away.
The dosage information is for Valium oral tablet. All possible dosage instructions may not be included here. Doses time, form, and how often it should be taken depends on:
- The condition being treated
- How severe the disease is
- Response to the first dose
- Other medical conditions (if any)
Adult Dosage: The most common dose is 2 to 10 mg taken orally 2 to 4 times a day.
Child Dosage: The most common dose is 1 to 1.25 mg taken orally 3 to 4 times a day.
Senior Dosage: The most common dose is 2 to 2.5 mg taken orally 1 to 2 times a day.
Take the dosages of Diazepam orally by mouth as directed by the physician. Take this medicine with or without food. It is advised to take Diazepam with food if you have nausea. Consult with your doctor about other ways to prevent nausea. The dosage of Valium always depends on the medical condition of the patient, age, and response to the medication. The patient should never alter the treatment of this medicine, take it more often than prescribed, or continue it for a longer time without consulting health care provider.
Valium side effects
This medicine may slow down the brain’s activity for a particular time and interface your thinking, judgment, and morals. Most common side effects of Valium are:
- Ataxia (Inability to control muscle movement)
- Muscle pain
Consult with your doctor if these common side effects are severe and don’t go away.
Serious side effects
Seek emergency medical help if you encounter serious side effects of this medication, which includes:
- Severe or rapid seizures
- Slurred speech
- Memory loss
- Extreme confusion
- Extreme excitement
- Trouble sleeping
- Inability to urinate
- Changes in sex drive
- Abdominal cramps
- Excessive sweating
- Before taking the dosage of this medicine, tell your doctor if you are allergic to it, or have any other allergies.
- Do not take the medication of Valium if you have head injuries, sleep apnea, asthma, kidney disease, or liver disease.
- Consumption of this medicine may make you feel dizzy, do not drive any vehicle, or operate any machinery until you do not feel dizzy.
- Before having any surgery, tell your doctor about the products you are using, including prescription drugs.
- Do not consume alcohol or any alcoholic beverage when you have a dose of this medicine.
- Older adults are more sensitive to the side effects of this medication.
- Do not use this medicine during pregnancy. Consult with your doctor for a better understanding of the safe usage of this medicine.
- Do not share your medicine with anyone. Sharing or giving away your medication is against the law.
If you lose or skip a dose of Diazepam, take it as soon as you remember. If it is time for the next dose, skip the missed dose.
Store the medicine at room temperature and away from direct sunlight or high temperature. Do not flush the medication in the toilet and do not store it in the kitchen. Keep it away from the reach of minors and pets.