Levitra (Vardenafil) is an oral tablet that is beneficial for the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction (ED) only in the male. About 30 million people in the United States have a problem with getting and keeping an erection. Levitra is an effective medicine for the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction. It is available in various strengths, such as Levitra 5 mg, and others.
How does Levitra work?
Levitra comes in the category of medicines known as PDE5 inhibitors. The medication works by blocking an enzyme known as phosphodiesterase type 5. This action promotes the relaxation in penis muscles. Relaxed muscles allow blood to flow freely in the penis that helps to get an erection.
Side effects of Levitra 5 mg
You may experience side effects when you do not follow the precautions and medicine guidelines properly. The precautions and dosage instructions are available at your prescription label. Possible side effects of Levitra may include headache, upset stomach, dizziness, stuffy nose, vision change, flushing, rash, back pain, and sore throat.
Tell your doctor if you have any side effects after taking medicine. Levitra does not protect you from sexually transmitted diseases, so use an effective condom while having intercourse.
Information about the storage of Levitra 5 mg
Store the medicine of Levitra in its original box. Do not change or throw away its original box. Never share or give your medicine to any other person even if he/she is prescribed and using the medication. Store it away from the reach of children and pets. Do not consume the tablets if they are spoiled by water or are expired. Read the storage instructions provided to you along with the medicine by your doctor or pharmacist.
Precautions while taking Levitra 5 mg
Precautions are all the same for Levitra 5 mg and other strengths of the medicine. However, discuss precautions with your doctor before starting the medication. Most common precautions for the drug are:
- Take medicine in the same way as directed.
- Do not exceed the daily dosage limit.
- Take the dosage before 30 minutes of sexual activity.
- Use an effective condom to prevent STDs.
- The drug Levitra is used to treat sexual function problems and is usually not used by women. Avoid using this medicine to get an erection when your partner is pregnant.
- Always use an effective condom to prevent any sexually transmitted infection.
- This drug may cause you to feel dizzy. Do not operate any machine and consider not to drive any vehicle until you feel conscious.
- Do not share your medicine with anyone else.
Contact your doctor for a better explanation of the necessary precautions.
120 pills, 150 Pills, 180 Pills, 360 pills, 60 Pills, 90 Pills, 30 pills, 540 pills