SOMA 350MG get a prescription in minutes
Soma 350mg is a high strength form of Soma oral or Carisoprodol, its generic name. Furthermore, one uses it for treating short-term muscle pain and discomfort. SOMA 350MG get a prescription in minutes is mainly paired with physical therapy, rest and other treatments and helps ease the pain by relaxing the muscles.
It looks round and convex in shape. Soma 350 mg is white with a SOMA 350 MG imprint on it.
DOSAGE OF SOMA 350 MG
- This medication is to be taken by mouth with or without food or as suggested by the doctor.
- Additionally, one is not recommended to increase the dose of Soma350mg at your own will.
- Never take it for longer than prescribed.
- The dosage is based on one’s health condition and response to the medicine.
- The doctor should withdraw the medicine.
If the intake of Soma is 350mg. get stopped suddenly it may have withdrawal symptoms like:
à Stomach cramps.
à Trouble sleeping.
- The doctor may lower your dose slowly and then stop the consumption of Soma 350mg, taking care of your health and responding.
- If you missed a dose of soma, don’t take it with the next dose.
- One can take it a lot earlier than the next dose.
- Taking a dose together may lead to overdose and can get life-threatening.
- If anyone gets overdosed, contact a doctor or helpline as soon as possible.
- Overdose symptoms are:
- Drowsiness or dizziness.
- Slow or shallow breathing.
- mental or mood changes.
- Blurred vision
- Unable to move legs or arms.
- Shaky or unsteady
Like any other medicine, Soma is 350mg. It also has some side effects. Some are very common and fade away as time passes, and the body gradually gets used to the medicine.
However, some may also show serious side effects which needs immediate doctor prescription. Severe side effects can be:
- Allergic reaction like rashes, itching or swelling
- Severe dizziness
- Trouble breathing.
- One should report their medical history and any allergy to the doctor.
- Patients with a blood disorder,
- Kidney disease,
- Liver disease,
- Addiction to alcohol or drugs.
- Moreover, you should use this medication only in an emergency during pregnancy. The risks should be discussed and monitored thoroughly.
- If one is breastfeeding, they should consult the doctor, and the newborn should be monitored carefully as the medicine may pass on to the child, and symptoms may show.
Other drugs may change the work and increase the risk of side effects in one’s body. Please consult your doctor and report to him all the medicine you take and start the treatment. The drugs that may interact with Soma 350mg. are:
- Other opioids
- Cough relievers – codeine, hydrocodone etc.
- Sleep and anxiety medicines- alprazolam, clonazepam, zolpidem etc.
- Muscle relaxants – cyclobenzaprine, methocarbamol etc.
- Alcohol or drugs.